Migo Loan Code USSD And Repayment Interest RateEditor
Migo which is also known as Kwikmoney or Kwikcash is a loan platform, where you can borrow money without being demanded for collateral or any of your valuable papers.
In this post, am going to explain to you about the Migo loan code, the Terms and conditions to request for Migo loan, and their Migo interest rate. As we go into the terms and conditions, you should have knowledge about it.
Also More: how to borrow a loan from UBA
Terms And Conditions For Requesting A Migo Loan
You can neither accept nor decline but for you to get a loan on Migo. You have to accept their terms and conditions
- There will have full access to the contact on your phone.
- To pay back your loan between 14 to 180 days.
- You will be given a deadline to pay; but if you fail to pay back the money, you will add more money.
- There will access your personal data like bill payments, credit bureaus and others.
Requirements For Requesting A Migo Loan
- You must have a bank account and at the age of 18yrs above
- An active phone number registered with the bank
- A valid BVN (Bank Verification Number)
- Open an account with any of the banks listed: Union Bank, Fidelity Bank, Wema Bank, Access Bank, FCMB Bank, Polaris Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, GT Bank, Zenith Bank, Heritage Bank, and Stanbic Bank.
Once, you are done agreeing to the terms and conditions follow the needed information.
You will be asked if you have a fidelity bank account (Yes/No).
Migo Loan Code
On your phone caller app, kindly dial *561#. A menu will pop up on your screen, you can choose from any of the services that are provided to repay a loan, request a loan and access any other services.
We are going to start with how to easily request on Migo Bank by using the Migo loan code.
How To Get A Loan From Migo (Kwikmoney)
- On your screen dial *561#
- Click on “loan” to Request a loan.
- Wait for the loan offer to appear on the screen and accept.
- Enter account number and other need-able requirements. OR
Click on their website: Migo loan portal.
- Enter your personal phone number.
- Complete verification with the code sent in your SMS message.
- Choose “check loan offer”.
- Enter account number and other need-able requirements.
- The Migo will register your debit card detail for easy repayment.
How To Make Migo Loan Repayment
Here are the four (4) ways to repay the money you borrowed.
- ATM Payment
- Transfer Payment
- USSD Payment
- Cash or bank Payment
- Online Payment
To Make Payment On The Migo Loan By Using The ATM Payment Method
You have to make sure that your phone gets alert, kindly enter your ATM card on the ATM machine. click on the option “Quickteller”.
Select “PAY BILLS”.
Click on the “OTHER”.
Enter “04354101” as the Biller Code.
Customer reference number (Your number).
Click on payment.
Wait, you will receive a confirmation message for your payment.
To Make Payment On The Migo Loan By Using The Transfer Payment
Click on the screen to first, enter your personal phone number
Choose on the menu “pay loan”
Choose the “Bank transfer” option.
Choose any bank that you are banking with from the menu.
Click the continue payment button.
A code will appear on the screen, dial it immediately.
Then, select the bank name that you are to make a transfer.
To Make Payment On The Migo Loan By Using The USSD Payment
- Dial *561#
- Click on “loan”
- Enter “Pay Loan”
- Choose “pay with phone” from the list of payment methods.
- Select ‘add card’
- Follow the instructions to register a card
- Then, confirm the payment
- You will receive a confirmation message for your payment.
To Make Payment On The Migo Loan By Using The Cash Or Bank Payment
You can rush to Access Bank, Fidelity Bank, Keystone Bank, UBA, Wema Bank, Sterling Bank, and GT Bank, and meet customer care to help you make a Migo payment using PAYDIRECT. You don’t need to pay into any account number but the mobile phone number used for your Migo loan request should be used as the Customer Reference Number for Paydirect.
Migo Loan Interest Rate
- ₦500 to ₦500,000 loan amount
- The interest rate of 10% to 25% of the loan amount
- Loan term 14 to 30 days
If you have any questions about the Migo loan code, you can contact their customer care service by dialling +234 -9087792933 or by Email at email@example.com.