Terms & Conditions
Agreement between user and FraNKAPPWeb Technologies
The VTU.ng website is comprised of various web pages operated by FraNKAPPWeb Technologies.
The VTU.ng website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the VTU.ng website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
FraNKAPPWeb Technologies reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the VTU.ng website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of VTU.ng website.
To Use Our Services, You:
- Must be at least 13 years old (with some limited exceptions)
- May need to register with us to access and use some of our services and websites
- Must not initiate or participate in any activities on our services that are illegal, harmful, or interfere with anyone’s use of our services, including the sending of an e-mail or instant messaging spam
If You Subscribe to One Of Our Paid Services, You:
- Must provide us with accurate billing information, which we will keep on file
- Agree to pay all charges incurred on your account
- Acknowledge that surcharges may apply to some services, all charges are nonrefundable, and we may change any of our paid services at any time
- Are responsible for all fees necessary to access our services
- May cancel a paid service if allowed by calling or emailing a letter to us
You Also Agree That We:
- Can change our services at any time without notice.
- Can place advertising, which supports our services, within applications, on web pages, on mobile devices and more
Purchasing and Delivery of Airtime, Data, Cable TV, Electricity and other Services
VTU.ng will, when indicated as functional by System Status, send each service request to one of our gateways for delivery to the relevant network, providing no error is displayed to suggest that this will not be done. VTU.ng guarantees that under these circumstances all services are DELIVERED. However, delivery is the responsibility of third party networks and services, including the receiving device itself, and cannot be guaranteed. Delivery confirmations may only be available at certain times.
The charge for Reseller Upgrade is ₦4,999.
You can only request for this upgrade if your wallet balance is up to ₦4,999. You won’t see the upgrade button if your wallet balance is low. Ensure you keep your wallet balance above ₦4,999 until we have deducted the charge and upgraded your account which happens in 15 minutes after the request. The reseller upgrade is valid for 1 year after which you are required to make another request.
By using this service you agree to be bound by the Terms and Condition. VTU.ng may change these terms and conditions at any time and shall become effective immediately upon posting to this page. Last revised: 1st September 2020 © VTU.ng.