How To Link NIN To MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile Number (Quick Code)Editor
Have you gotten several messages to Link NIN to your line to avoid being barred from using your SIM? If you use any of the following networks like MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile then, you should read through this guide to see the complete easy methods to Link NIN to MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile yourself.
Most times, you can correctly link your NIN to your SIM but still get the same message when you want to call someone or an SMS. By the end of this article, you will also see how to check if your NIN is linked to your SIM successfully.
Also Read: How To Check BVN Online
How To Use NIMC Mobile ID App To Connect Your NIN To Mobile Numbers
- Visit the NIMC website.
- Open the program, then enter your security PIN to check-in.
- The “My Devices” button is located in the lower right corner of the app’s dashboard.
- The mobile phone number you want to connect is entered after you tap “Add Mobile Number.”
- Enter the OTP that was sent to that cell phone number next.
- The seven (7) mobile phone lines may be linked.
Before you can finish this procedure, you must register and acquire your assignable NIN. Here, we reviewed the online NIN registration application process.
NIN Registration Application Process – What you will need;
If you have a BVN, enter the nearest NIMC Enrolment Center with it and one of the necessary original and valid supporting documents listed below:
- Earlier National ID Card.
- Driving Permit.
- Voters’ ID (Temporary or Permanent).
- Country: Nigerian.
- Authentication of Origin.
- Letter of certification from a respected leader in your town.
- Birth registration.
- Age declaration.
- Letter of certification from a religious or traditional authority.
- NHIS ID badge.
- ID badge for government employees.
- Staff ID card from a registered or recognized private group.
- Public or private school ID card.
- Tax clearance document.
- Proper visa documentation.
- Refugee Commission of Nigeria (NCFR) Refugee Status Document.
How To Link NIN To MTN Number
Our processes will begin with MTN. As a result, to connect your MTN line to your NIN, follow these instructions:
- To Link your 11-digit NIN number to your MTN Number. Open the call app of your phone (for smartphone users).
- You can either dial *785# from the phone number you want to link and then input your NIN or you can dial *785*Your NIN#. The number will immediately be connected to your NIN.
- Your NIN will instantly be connected to your MTN SIM card after you dial the USSD code.
- To enter your NIN information, go to https://mtnonline.com/nin/
- Download the My MTN app and provide your information to connect your NIN.
How To Link NIN To Airtel Line
Follow the steps below to connect your NIN number to your Airtel SIM card:
- Your mobile device’s call software should be clicked.
- Connect your phone number to your National Identification Number (NIN). Dial *121*1# right away to connect.
- Your NIN will immediately be linked to your Airtel SIM card after you dial the USSD code.
Also Read: How To Check Airtel Data Balance
How To Link NIN To Glo Number
If you use Glo and want to connect your NIN to your phone number, take these steps:
- Using your cell phone, dial your 11-digit NIN number by pressing *109#.
- To enter and submit your information, adhere to the on-screen directions. “UPDATENIN, your 11-digit NIN number, first name, and last name” should be sent.
- Click “send” after providing your information.
- To connect your NIN to your Glo number instead, go to the website https://mobileapp.gloworld.com/glonin/home.
How To Link NIN To 9mobile Phone Number
You can connect your NIN to your SIM card if you use 9mobile. then adhere to the steps listed below:
- Launch the calling program on your smartphone.
- Make a call to *200*8# with your 9mobile SIM device.
- When your NIN and 9mobile SIM card have been properly linked, you will get a message.
- As an alternative, you can connect your SIM card to your NIN by going to https://9mobile.com.ng/NIN and entering your information.
How To Use MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile SIM Card To Check Your NIN
If you have in any way lost your NIN or find it difficult to remember the 11 digits, and you want it to be recovered using your smartphone to complete that task is simple. Let’s examine how using an MTN SIM device, you can get your NIN number.
- Open the calling keypad on your smartphone.
- Dial *346#
- When you dial the code, a number of choices will appear on your screen.
- Enter 1 to choose “NIN retrieval” from the list of choices.
Note: You should be aware that this service will only cost you NGN20; the money will be taken from your cell phone network.